APPLICATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR THE 2023-2024 ACADEMIC YEAR
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
July 14, 2023 extended to July 21, 2023
2023 INFO SESSION
Wednesday, July 5, 11am-12pm (Zoom)
View recording here
VIEW THE 2023 FLIER
When completing the application, you will be asked to electronically submit the following items to the Admissions Committee:
- Unofficial undergraduate and graduate transcripts (bundled as a single PDF)
- A curriculum vitae (CV)
- A letter of recommendation from your current thesis research advisor. Letters should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A second letter of recommendation from another research advisor, instructor, or mentor. Letters should be sent to email@example.com. This letter can be one included in your graduate program application - if you would like to use a letter from your graduate program application, simply indicate on the Application Form that you give permission to your home department to share your graduate program application materials with the Bioelectronics NRT Program.
Additionally, you will be asked to provide short responses (500 word limit each) to the following questions:
- Please describe your interest in the topics of bioelectronics and interdisciplinary research.
- Please describe any relevant teamwork experiences that you feel have prepared you to participate in this training program.
- Please describe how this training program will change your educational plan at Rice and enhance your future research career.
If you have questions about the application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.